Civilianise/Militarise It GB Extension

Started by Mossie, August 17, 2015, 07:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you need an extension to the Civilianise/Militarise It GB?

Nope, I'll be finished
7 (43.8%)
1 Week please, cutting it fine
1 (6.3%)
2 Weeks, nowhere near finished!!!
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 27, 2015, 07:21:54 AM

Mossie

The GB deadline is here in two weeks.  I'm guessing folks'll be needing some kind of extension?  I know I do.

Two weeks maximum as we don't want it running over Battle of Britain Day (September 15th) for the BoB GB.

The poll lasts for 10 days, a few days before the GB ends, please cast your vote.

Simon

:ph34r:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Captain Canada

I haven't done much since my accident so I'll take a few extra days please  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

philp

Never started anything so 2 more weeks makes no difference to me.

Still got 2 review kits to get finished before I can do anything fun for me.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Ed S

I don't see a selection for "I'm finished but don't mind if other guys need another week or two."

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Mossie

That goes under 'nope'.  It's not a poll in a 'most votes wins' sense.  It's to gauge how many people might need an extension and if there's a significant amount needing it, then we'll go with that.

As it goes there seems to be a lot of people requesting two weeks, me included.  In my mind, the poll is already decided as that's a good chunk of the participants.  If we get at least two or three extra finishers from that, jobs-a-good-un.
:thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

That's why I'm going for the sympathy vote lol. Besides, the extra 2 weeks, after the kiddies have returned to school and I'm all alone in my house, will be great motivation to finish both and maybe 1 or 2 more.

:thumbsup: :bow: :unsure: :wacko:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Librarian

If these decals don't get here soon I'll need some time :wub:. Extra two weeks....hmmmm, time for another :rolleyes:. The echo of "Wyvern...Wyvern....".

I build in 1/48. If I built a third entry in 1/72 is this OK? Got a kit to get rid of and it might look very nice in racing colours.

Mossie

Mossie

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 19, 2015, 07:32:53 AM
Agreed mate  :thumbsup: That's the way to go

Okay, the man in the hat has spoken!  Two weeks extension it is, I'll lock the poll.  This is the final extension, when it's over, it's over. :party:

New end date is midnight Sunday 13th September.  This is actually 13 days but it prevents any time zone clashes with Battle of Britain Day for the next GB.

kitbasher

Many thanks. Modelling has again been nil the last few weeks but I do want to support the GB and extension over the UK public holiday is much appreciated.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?