The Rules

Started by NARSES2, August 29, 2015, 05:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitbasher

The 109 is inching ever closer to completion (and I made a schoolboy error applying the first coat of RLM71 tonight - d'oh!) but with just over 2 weeks to go I'm getting worried about the Hurri - i.e. not getting it done in time, which is frustrating cos all I need is an hour's masking and the base coat of Dark Earth to get me on the way, but when is the question).

Dare one even contemplate mentioning the 'e' word yet?
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kitbasher on November 24, 2015, 02:15:32 PM

Dare one even contemplate mentioning the 'e' word yet?

Oooohh, that's pushing your luck Dave.

The Moderators will moderate and get back to you of course.  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

PR19_Kit

As before the Moderators have moderated, and decided, against our better judgement it may be said, to allow a ONE WEEK extension only.

Thus the GB end date will now be midnight on the 20th December 2015. It should also be stated that NO bribery of any sort was pertinent to our decision...........

No further extensions will be tolerated as we're getting seriously close to Christmas as it is.

You do realise that this will enable Dizzy to built at least five more entries though?  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

zenrat

It has occurred to me that Dizz tends to build single engined aircraft.  If he could be persuaded to branch out into something bigger (like a B36 say) then it might slow him down a bit.
;D
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on November 26, 2015, 01:11:00 AM
It has occurred to me that Dizz tends to build single engined aircraft.  If he could be persuaded to branch out into something bigger (like a B36 say) then it might slow him down a bit.
;D

Yes indeed, but a B-36 in a BoB context would be difficult. And he'd only take 2 days for it anyway!  ;D

Regards
Kit

Army of One

An early B17 then......... ;) ;D
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Rheged

Quote from: Army of One on November 26, 2015, 03:37:03 AM
An early B17 then......... ;) ;D

.........or one of the pre-war biplane flying boats, painted white and marked with red crosses  on search & rescue duty in the Channel.......Saro London,  Supermarine Stranraer,  Short Singapore.........   

The rigging might make his builds a two or even three day job.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

NARSES2

Right extension through to the 20th  :thumbsup:

Doubt if I'll get my two finished though  :-\ Got in my usual post Telford/pre Christmas hiatus  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 26, 2015, 06:31:39 AM
Right extension through to the 20th  :thumbsup:

Thank you Santa

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 26, 2015, 06:31:39 AM
Doubt if I'll get my two finished though  :-\ Got in my usual post Telford/pre Christmas hiatus  :banghead:

Surely Santa the elves can help?
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Captain Canada

I'd love to see him bash up a Luft 40 B-36 !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kitbasher

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 25, 2015, 06:03:16 PM
Thus the GB end date will now be midnight on the 20th December 2015. It should also be stated that NO bribery of any sort was pertinent to our decision...........

No further extensions will be tolerated as we're getting seriously close to Christmas as it is.

So midnight of 20/21 December?

.....and another week to the 27th - OK let's say the 31st - would hurt now, would it?  :o

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kitbasher on December 15, 2015, 02:17:11 PM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 25, 2015, 06:03:16 PM

So midnight of 20/21 December?

.....and another week to the 27th - OK let's say the 31st - would hurt now, would it?  :o

Yes, midnight the 20/21st as you say, and not a second longer for reasons we've already explained.

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

That's me told off then! :rolleyes:

Nick

I shall have to get my pictures up tonight. You've all seen my Avia B.35 at Telford anyway and all it might need is some swastikas on the tail.

PR19_Kit

That's it gentlemen, building should have stopped 14 hours ago.

I'm not sure where we go from here, I'll have to consult with the Moderator Bossman.

Regards
Kit