REAL WORLD builds from the last 18 months:

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, September 08, 2015, 02:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiZac

Bl**dy brilliant, Ian! The Catalina is my favourite of the props but that Starfighter is superb! I definitely need to get a close look at these on Saturday. Thanks for sharing!
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Thank you gentlemen, appreciate the kind words and as said elsewhere, never, never taken for granted. Once the Spit is done, I may post some other real world builds, but for now I'll just keep everyone updated with the Spitfire. Wasn't able to get any bench-time today... real life got in the way, d*mn*t   :banghead:

Ian.
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Captain Canada

It's nice to see how excited everybody is to have you back !

:drink: :bow: :party: :wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

They're all impressive mate. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Like others the Cat stands out for me, also the Hurri and the Invader. :wub: :wub: :wub:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

tc2324

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"