IPMS UK Scale ModelWorld 2015/ 07 and 08.11.2015

Started by The Chaos, September 22, 2015, 11:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

Quote from: JayBee on September 25, 2015, 08:42:23 AM
Who organized the booking for it last year? and are you willing to do it again this year? Please step up to the plate.

I think it was me, And I still have their number stored on my phone from last year. (ive just checked).
Ill book a table nearer the date.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

NARSES2

Hope you can get up for an hour or so Kit, but the lady wife comes first
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Geoff

kitbasher

Sorry to hear the news Kit, very best wishes to Mrs S.

Hope to see you at Telford.  Having missed it last year I plan to be there at least all Saturday and hopefully some of Sunday.  Not staying in the local area though.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

It'll be the Saturday if I can get there, even if it is a bit of a crush then.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Chaos

HI,

We are having dinner in the Dragons Den agree on Friday and a total of 5 persons. I send contakt details from me to Martin.H.

NARSES2

If you want I can bring an unbuilt one so you can look at it and decide then if you want to risk it ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 15, 2015, 07:04:01 AM
If you want I can bring an unbuilt one so you can look at it and decide then if you want to risk it ?

Think you meant to post this on the Unicraft thread, right?  ;)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

PR19_Kit

I've got things sorted so I should be at Telford both days, but I'll be staying over with my daughter on the Sat night so I won't be able to join the merry throng at the Chinese I'm afraid.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: Weaver on October 15, 2015, 07:42:42 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on October 15, 2015, 07:04:01 AM

Think you meant to post this on the Unicraft thread, right?  ;)

Yes I did Harold, thankyou. I'll go and stand in the corner  :banghead: :rolleyes:

However our friend Mr Chaos obviously understands how thick I am and we have exchanged PM's, so he will be able to see the quality before deciding whether to buy or not  :thumbsup: Now I have to decide which one to bring  :blink:

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 15, 2015, 08:34:53 AM
I've got things sorted so I should be at Telford both days, but I'll be staying over with my daughter on the Sat night so I won't be able to join the merry throng at the Chinese I'm afraid.

Good to hear Kit

The Chaos

@NARSES2:
Sorry my englsich is not the best.
I said I will dan's see in your kit to judge the quality. and At the dinner on the Dragon Den I'm looking forward.  ;)

NARSES2

The Wooksta!

Bad news, people!  We're in Hall one and Collectakit is in Hall 2!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

The Chaos

We are in Hall 3 and why is that the halls bad news?