Finished Builds - the chat

Started by PR19_Kit, September 25, 2015, 09:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

We're 10 days into the GB and not only is Dizzy the only builder to have completed any models, but he's done THREE of them already! That's 3.3 days/model!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

...and that's slow by his standards lol. And how he does them so well, and then photographs them, and then edits said photos, right a story and tech specs....maybe he's an alien or a robot ?

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

tigercat

eatthis

or a rampant schitzophrenic (sp) and all of his personalities working together?
custom made pc desks built to order (including pc inside the the desk)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop

http://tinypic.com/m/hx3lmq/3

loupgarou

Quote from: eatthis on September 25, 2015, 02:32:01 PM
or a rampant schitzophrenic (sp) and all of his personalities working together?

But each personality should have his (or hers ?) 2 hands and workbench... :lol:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Psychic. Knows what GBs we are going to have before we do  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

I recognize that the crowd becomes nervous... We has to be more careful in order to achieve world domination...  :wacko:

NARSES2

Right

I'm not moaning as I did it as well  Bang head but we normally keep the finished builds thread clear of any chatter and just have pictures of the builds.

Therefore I've put the "chat" here. If we can keep the actually builds thread clear it would be appreciated ?

Ta

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

lol I was thinking the same thing Chris, but I've got so much time on my hands right now that I couldn't help myself. And besides, I think if we keep egging on Dizzy he might have close to 80 builds by the time he's done !

:wub: :thumbsup: :bow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

RAFF-35

Safe to assume that Dizzy has won already, hes got the advantage of numbers on his side  :lol:  :thumbsup:
Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

PR19_Kit

Quote from: RAFF-35 on October 03, 2015, 11:52:34 AM
Safe to assume that Dizzy has won already, hes got the advantage of numbers on his side  :lol:  :thumbsup:

As it all depends on how the voting goes that's not necessarily true. Having a large number entries may divide the possible votes.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

sandiego89

I agree that chat, cheers and thank you's should be separated from final entry (or the annual Whiffy nomination) threads.  Thanks Chris. 

I have one on the bench and one in my mind- just need the time....

-Dave
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

RAFF-35

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 03, 2015, 01:08:21 PM
Quote from: RAFF-35 on October 03, 2015, 11:52:34 AM

As it all depends on how the voting goes that's not necessarily true. Having a large number entries may divide the possible votes.

Vote division sounds like a sneaky tactic to me  ;)
Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up