November Model Airplane International

Started by NARSES2, October 23, 2015, 06:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

If you do not normally buy this magazine then do at least glance at it in your local Smiths or whatever.

It has a couple of builds of the F.20 (I still don't see what the fuss is about  ;D) one of which is a WIF but it is the editorial that is well worth the read. Don't read the first paragraph and snarl, read it all. It's a lovely editorial on the delights of wiffery by the end and this site even gets a "here's a site to look at" link  :thumbsup:

I've emailed Spencer thanking him for it  and just mentioned we'd be glad to see him at the stand at Telford  ;D

Nice to see people beginning to realise what our side of the hobby is all about  :bow:

Chris

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Good heavens, if we don't watch out we really WILL be mainstream!  ;D

I'll see if I can find a copy, thanks for the gen Chris.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

Excellent ! Thanks for the heads up Chris !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Rick Lowe

Ehxellent... the plan is working... World Domination is only a matter of time...

Release the Hounds!

zenrat

Mainstream Whiffing?
Shortly followed by the emergence of the Joyless Whiffing Nuffnuff...

Does Model Airplane International have a letters page for Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells to write to?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

loupgarou

Quote from: zenrat on October 24, 2015, 04:44:17 AM
Mainstream Whiffing?

Does Model Airplane International have a letters page for Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells to write to?

Does it means we'll have to go back building real world models in order to be a minority?  :rolleyes: :unsure:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Dizzyfugu

:thumbsup: Thanks a lot for the heads-up - let's see if traffic goes up here!

zenrat

Quote from: loupgarou on October 24, 2015, 05:42:13 AM
Quote from: zenrat on October 24, 2015, 04:44:17 AM
Mainstream Whiffing?

Does it means we'll have to go back building real world models in order to be a minority?  :rolleyes: :unsure:

Already planning it man.  As soon as I can outrage people by using the correct decals i'm switching... ;D

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..