The Chaos Blog/ Wifs that are no normally.

Started by The Chaos, November 01, 2015, 10:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Am I alone in wondering what a Do335 would look like with the "wings" from a Tie Defender?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Chaos

The Chaos

63cpe

Looking great, but i wonder what the triangular shaped front section is originated from.

Thanks

The Chaos

My T-10 cam too complete.

And my Pripet waiting for his tracks.

and I buld for a SW GB in a anouther Forum a base with a First order TIE in the SSD of Yaku.
pics from the Ep VII Trailer

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Chaos

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

The Chaos

The Chaos

NARSES2

The Chaos

NARSES2

That's an interest use of the "Tadpole" tail. Look forward to this  :thumbsup: The whole "Freikorps" period is fascinating. There isn't much readily available in English but Osprey do a good "starter" for 10

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..