The Chaos Blog/ Wifs that are no normally.

Started by The Chaos, November 01, 2015, 10:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

The Chaos

on the bence for a Grub build in a US Forum.

hase Mazda as Evangelion Version

Steel Penguin

i will ask,  is it a good build on the car? as ive got that boxing, and want it to be low hassle  :lol:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Chaos

Quote from: Steel Penguin on June 04, 2023, 07:26:29 AMi will ask,  is it a good build on the car? as ive got that boxing, and want it to be low hassle  :lol:

Yes it builds very easely with good fift.

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

killnoizer

New Projekt .  Anyone knows what basic plane it is ?

You cannot view this attachment.

It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

killnoizer

You are always there to help me ...  <_<

Got it from the Military Board , someone send me a box of crap ,  the other friendly guy out there !

Thx !
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Wardukw

Quote from: killnoizer on June 04, 2023, 01:39:02 PMYou are always there to help me ...  <_<

Got it from the Military Board , someone send me a box of crap ,  the other friendly guy out there !

Thx !
Piles of crap are great 👍
I do love a nice big pile of other people's crap..just makes everything great 😊
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

The Chaos

Nichimo Jagdpanther ready for painting.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

The Chaos

Primed, intentionally in different colors, the individual panels, parts want to come across later in different painting status.