T-65UEM X-wing

Started by su27rules, December 18, 2015, 06:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

T-65UEM Upgrade Engine Modification X-wing, Revell Easykit Pocket, scale 1:112.....hand brush with hairy sticks painted.....bad photos again.....

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

wacek85

Modelling_Mushi

Nice trio, first time I've seen the three of them lined up. Yep, still have to go see the movie - sad, yes?

Good work in such a small scale.

Have to say the look of the new X-Wing doesn't do it for me like the old one. Not sure why, the engines look a bit wrong, maybe disproportionate. Anyhow, could just be an age thing - I still get into arguments over Captain Scarlett and the Thunderbirds old vs new ... and I've learned the HARD way never to clash with die hard Trekkies over the best looking Enterprise  :-X
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

su27rules

Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on January 01, 2016, 02:44:08 AM
Nice trio, first time I've seen the three of them lined up. Yep, still have to go see the movie - sad, yes?
Good work in such a small scale.......

Thank you!!

Jesse220

Captain Canada

That looks awesome ! Love the colours on this one. That`s quite the collection you have there !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?