A

A weird twin Boomer

Started by Alvis 3.1, October 26, 2004, 10:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis 3.1

The BartRammer..a single off prototype from the Grand Duchy of Fenwick..was built to a Romanian order but was never put into production...sole prototype was test flown on the same day as the first Ploesti raid by the USAAF...it was never seen again..lost to air-to-air collision, flak, gunfire or fighters....nobody knows....

Alvis 3.1

Alvis 3.1

Sole picture of a BartRammer in flight...

Alvis 3.1

or..what to do with 2 KingFisher fuselages...Fokker DXXI spats, a Buffalo canopy, aand 2 B-25 nose sections....props from an unknown sourse...maybe an OV-1???
And to make people carzy..I once told them it was in 1/48th scale too..har har...(1/72 all the way baby!)

Alvis 3.1

lancer

Seriously COOOOOOOL matey. Hell of a punch from  that nose armament. Would it remain as a fixed u/c or would the production versions be retractable.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Tophe

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  Very nice Alvis... Great one. What is the manufacturer name? Petrie-of-Fenwick?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Captain Canada

Neat-o !

I'm guessing an overzealous tail gunner shot himself down !

;)  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Fantastic work as always Alvis  :wub:

Nice to see a model from a different country too  :)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ollie

Nice one buddy!!!

:D

Was there a carrier version planned?

:dum:  

Swamphen

Alvis 3.1

QuoteNice one buddy!!!

:D

Was there a carrier version planned?

:dum:
Well..considering the Grand Duchy of Fenwick IS a landlocked country..I'm sure they had a carrier version planned...alas...with their victory over the US in the 1950's, many of Fenwick's past history has become lost or distorted...
But I'll try to find out for you!

Alvis 3.1

Ollie

Excellent!!

I want to build a CVN for the Royal Lichstenstein Navy!

:cheers:  :dum:  

Tophe

QuoteI want to build a CVN for the Royal Lichstenstein Navy!
Hey Ollie & Alvis, this Duché may have a lake, like the Swiss that won the America's Cup sail trophy... And Lichstenstein has probably a river, enough for some model-boat to float... :dum:  :ar:  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

WeeJimmy

Well done , Alvis!   That plane is no mouse, either.  Although she obviously roared ( or , at least, soared) once :P  

Captain Canada

I want to build a CVN for the Royal Lichstenstein Navy!

Like feck !

Now back to your seat, lacombe !

:angry:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Toad, don't you get it?

It'll be flying the Lichstencrap flag, but below deck all you'll see are CF-200B Seaphoons of the RCN!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Ruse and deception!!!