Swifter: The Swift F7 in Operational Service

Started by Gondor, January 09, 2016, 09:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Gondor

Quote from: Weaver on April 17, 2016, 04:40:18 PM
Under the wire? You had nearly an hour!  ;)

Lovely job anyway.  :thumbsup:

Nope, not in the UK as it was around midnight here when I posted to the Completed Builds thread. The missiles didn't want to fit onto the launch rails either so I ended up cutting the locating lug off each missile and glueing them directly onto the rails where they looked right and having to eyeball the second missile to match up with its twin.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

The Rat

Nice job! Now that Airfix has finally given all of us Swiftophiles a decent starting kit, I suspect we will see many more versions gracing our pages.  :thumbsup: :cheers:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Yeah, I like that!  :thumbsup: :bow:

Looks so right with Firestreaks under the wings, even if I'm partial to the total bizarreness of the Fireflashes.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Gondor

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 18, 2016, 03:25:05 PM

Looks so right with Firestreaks under the wings, even if I'm partial to the total bizarreness of the Fireflashes.  ;D

I have a couple of Fireflashe's going spare if you want then Kit?

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Gondor on April 18, 2016, 03:26:37 PM

Gondor

Gimme, gimme, gimme please.  :thumbsup:

I have a cunning plan..........  ;D :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Gondor

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 18, 2016, 03:28:47 PM
Quote from: Gondor on April 18, 2016, 03:26:37 PM
Yeah, I like that!  :thumbsup: :bow:

Looks so right with Firestreaks under the wings, even if I'm partial to the total bizarreness of the Fireflashes.  ;D

Gondor

Gimme, gimme, gimme please.  :thumbsup:

I have a cunning plan..........  ;D :lol:

If your likely to meet up with either OGL or Young Nick or any other Sig member from South of the border at some point in the reactively near future I shall pass the items to you via them as they will be at Perth next weekend when the Swift and the other recently finished builds of mine will be.

Gondor

PR19_Kit

That'll work Alastair, thanks so much. I'm sure to see OGL sometime in the next few months, probably at Coventry.

Regards
Kit

Gondor

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 18, 2016, 03:35:13 PM
That'll work Alastair, thanks so much. I'm sure to see OGL sometime in the next few months, probably at Coventry.

All the bits are together in a seal-able bag along with a bright coloured post-it saying the contents are for you Kit. I am putting the bag into the travel box for my models so it doesn't get left behind

Gondor