Killer Penguin - FINISHED !

Started by Austanker, January 22, 2016, 02:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austanker

Inspired by some cool Japanese MAK / Manga / Anime sci fi builds I decided to make something myself over the holidays

Found this little fella at the junk shop evidently his name is Dark Black from Club Penguin according to my child owning friends

Stripped him down and then began the up armouring progress

Not a real lot of modding done just mainly glueing greeblies on but scratch built the lazor cannon on the right and used Hellfire missle pods on the left

Happy with the additions so far I hit him with some Tamiya primer looks a bit less kiddy now left the rear battery hatch open and modded it so a 1/35 scale pilot can climb in might order one from Dust Models in the coming weeks

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

The Rat

This is crazy enough to need its own web site!  :thumbsup: :bow:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Magnificent  :bow: Amazing the difference the primer makes
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nighthunter

"So crazy, it just might work!"
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Austanker

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Austanker

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

zenrat

Brilliant.  Simply brilliant.
I'm off now to rummage through the toy chest to see what I can find...

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Love the "DANGER: KEEP AWAY" stencil decals. ;D

Funky little build! :ph34r:

... But how does the pilot/operator "keep away" when entering or exiting the cockpit? :blink:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Austanker

Thanks guys , Wombat see the little winch cable dangling down from the hatch ;) the warning signs are for when the mech's engine is running

NARSES2

That is just glorious  :bow:

Love the slightly bemused look  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.