Junkers Ju EF 128 finished and in action!

Started by matrixone, January 24, 2016, 06:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

Here is the little 1/72 scale Huma Junkers Ju EF 128 that was recently finished.

As usual it was built O.O.B. and painted with Model Master enamels. Markings for this JG 3 machine came from my spare decal box.

Whilst looking for more information on this aircraft online I came across some photographs on a Russian aircraft site of the Ju EF 128, these pictures are interesting and I copied them but I had to make it quick because my anti-virus was giving me warnings about that site being infected and I had to leave quickly.
Here are some of the photographs...

More of my model...

Matrixone

dogsbody

Another nice model, Les and great photos, too.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

matrixone

Thanks Chris! :cheers:

More Junkers goodness...

Matrixone

NARSES2

I've built and enjoyed that kit. Didn't look half as good as yours though  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Nice work! I especially like the first hangar scene.  :thumbsup:

Reminds me of mine in the stash somewhere...  :rolleyes:

matrixone

Thank you NARSES2 and Dizzyfugu!

This was one of Huma's better fitting kits and I enjoyed the build as opposed to their Bf 609 I built a couple years ago.

Matrixone

Allan

impressive as usual and instructive; that's as usual too, my dear Matrixone
Allan, genuflecting

matrixone

Army of One

Spanking great as usual.......that is all.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Cobra

Another Masterpiece from THE Master,matrixone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope to see More Awesome Works fro You :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency