Main Menu

Zombie Escape

Started by buzzbomb, January 29, 2016, 11:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzbomb

Been a while since I posted here. For some reason my Whiffer builds have been off the boil.
Nonetheless here is a recent completion
This is the most excellent Masterbox Zombie Hunter Road to Freedom set.
All the figures are in the box, but no motorbike. They have lots of options on the box art, mostly WW2 bikes which, really do not work.
I used the Tamiya JGSDF Recon set Honda CRX250 (I think.. not strong on bikes)

Bike mods

Loved the bike straight from the box, the spokes are nice enough and fought my AMS tendencies to replace them. Which would have only added angst.
The dumpster is something I have had for years and finally got to use it. Although there are much better kit and resin options out there now
Cheers
Brian T

Old Wombat

I'm amused by the zombie Police(?) woman, who appears to be waving "goodbye", rather than trying to catch the rider.

The use of the more modern bike is a must, unless you're doing a World War Z ca. 1945 scenario.

Well done, BT! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Austanker

Nice one I like the Masterbox figures they are good quality , I used the Skull Clan Death Angels on a recent build

Captain Canada

Great stuff ! Excellent work on the bike. Love all of the additions on it as well !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?