MiG 21 11/3

Started by zenrat, February 10, 2016, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Thanks folks.

Quote from: DogfighterZen on April 06, 2016, 11:57:31 AM
...the names of both the aircraft and missiles are the best part!! ;D :thumbsup:

I have Google Translate on standby whenever I am writing this stuff.  I just hope it's honest with me...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

Quote from: zenrat on April 07, 2016, 04:47:40 AM
I have Google Translate on standby whenever I am writing this stuff.  I just hope it's honest with me...

Well, rest assured that if it's not being honest, it sure has a great sense of humor!  ;D
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Oh yeah ! Love the shape and the engine layout ! Love that pic with Concordski as well. Great stuff !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Cheers guys.
I had in my hands on Friday the Modelsvit kit of the real MiG 21 Analog (the 11/1 or 11/2).  I put it back on the shelf as he wanted over 40 bucks for it.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

TheChronicOne

This glorious!!!    :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Thought you might enjoy it Brad C.
:thumbsup:
Fred

TheChronicOne

Quote from: zenrat on May 09, 2017, 04:18:38 AM
Thought you might enjoy it Brad C.

Man hell yeah.  PRetty inspiring really, I managed to get a few hours worth of good solid work done on my bomber yesterday not the least of which was painting that rudder. It's 6:30 AM and I just put another coat of red on it, in fact. lol   I figured one little thing before work has me that much more ahead later when I get home. Going to try to get the stars on and if that goes well I can close up the fuselage halves.

This thing is just neat and love how you painted it.....  it looks so right.  I think some kitbashing works better than others.
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

Ya it just looks right doesn't it ? I can imagine the rough field performance. Imagine the airshow she could put on !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?