Crescent Winged Lightning

Started by Captain Canada, February 26, 2016, 04:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

You may be right, but you may be crazy ( I'm listening to Billy Joel right now  :thumbsup: ) but last night I started modding the fuselage ! lol

:blink: :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Don't know if i'm right but i admit i'm weird so probably you're right... ;D :thumbsup: Got me curious as i believe it would look great with both mods, wouldn't need a large fuselage extension though...  :rolleyes:

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

It's going to be about 5cm in 'reality' so whatever that is in scale....x48 so 2.4m roughly ?

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Well, i'm sure it will look good, don't think that's too much. :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Old Wombat

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 28, 2016, 06:52:50 AM
It's going to be about 5cm in 'reality' so whatever that is in scale....x48 so 2.4m roughly ?

:drink:

If you mean "about 5cm in scale, so whatever that is in "reality"", then, yes, 2.4m (240cm) on the money. ;) :thumbsup:

(Otherwise it's about 1.042mm! :blink: )
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Captain Canada

lol thanks and from first look it seems like a pretty good size so I'm happy....as long as I can get it all together in time  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

A look at the beginnings of the lengthened fuselage.

Big wing looks big ! Love this sexy shape.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

Zero-Sen

Wow! This is gone be a big beast!

What is the scale of the Victor kit?

Captain Canada

Thanks guys. Yes, she's going to be huge ! The Victor is 72nd scale. I'm going to finish her as a flyer. 1-easier, 2-better to fly around the room with !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Zero-Sen

LOL! Well I guess its too late now, but what I had in mind was a 72nd/144nd or a 48nd/96nd scale-o-rama.

Anyhow I like the idea of a lengthened fuselage. :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

When you see something as cool as the Crescent Winged lightning, you go straight to the styrene cave and it's a 'run what you brung' kind of thing !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Lots of puttying going on. Haven't started any sanding yet still another coat or two to go on. Now, what about the guns ? Leave two in the belly ? 2 or 4 on the nose ? None ?
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?