Crescent Winged Lightning

Started by Captain Canada, February 26, 2016, 04:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

The wing is so big it's really not what I had envisioned. But that's ok. I should be back at her tomorrow and get a few things done.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Looking forward to it.
Long wings for high altitude recon?
On the other hand it had a certain Buccaneer look with the wings without the outer sections.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

Not sure of final role. I'm guessing everything  :thumbsup:

I'm thinking high altitude interceptor, maybe armed with Genies. The Genies can also be switched to a ground attack role. Recon pallet, and bomber, dual role etc. We'll see what I can get done !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Gondor

If your going to arm the aircraft with Genies, will you be painting a Brown Hare as Nose Art?

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Captain Canada

Not sure...have to check into that one !?

Now I'm wondering about the overwing tanks. proba has enough with the carrots and the Victor tanks, as well as the bulged belly and big wing eh ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Put a bit of paint on her last night. Now, should I go all over green or do a green/ grey camo ?
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Captain Canada

Thanks for the input guys ! I kinda like the overall green look, and being lazy ( and not as much now ) pressed for time I was lying to myself  :thumbsup: Camo it is ! Now, what about the underwing tanks ? Still looking for ords as well.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Now that is looking good Capt  :thumbsup:

For some reason it looks Soviet to me, perhaps from the Myasishchev Bureau ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

You know....you're Chris ! But upon further review it may just be the mottled look to the base coat ? Should have a few pics up later, maybe that will change our minds !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

I think it's the wing shape Capt. That and the "booms" at the trailing edges ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 01, 2016, 06:33:40 AM
I think it's the wing shape Capt. That and the "booms" at the trailing edges ?

Kuchemann Carrots is what they are, named after Dr Dietrich Kuchemann an Aerodynamicist of some note.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Cheers mate  :thumbsup: I knew they were something "carrots" but couldn't remember the guys name