What a piece of junk.....

Started by su27rules, March 11, 2016, 07:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

"What a piece of junk!?
She my not look like much, but she`s got it where it counts, kid!!"

Millennium Falcon, Revell Easykit Pocket, scale 1:241.

ΕΎ

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

dumaniac

Austanker

They come up good with a bit of a wash and weathering , I've just signed up for the " Build the Millenium Falcon " partworks kit this thing is massive

zenrat

Looks good.  I get confused as there are so many Star Wars kits being thrust at us these days.  Is this one of the prepainted ones that you've improved with wash & weather?
Got any pics of how it came out of the box?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

su27rules

Quote from: zenrat on March 14, 2016, 12:48:57 AM......... Is this one of the prepainted ones that you've improved with wash & weather? Got any pics of how it came out of the box?

Yes, from his box:

I painted some panels and modified engine nozzle.

Out of the box was like this:

zenrat

You really made a big difference.  Well done.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

Excellent ! Love the Falcon and you've really done her justice with this one ! Looks like you've turned a piece of junk into a jewel  :thumbsup:

:cheers: :bow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

MaxHeadroom

One to twohundredeightyfive???
WOW!!!
Greetings to Croatia (because of the "1 Kuna"-coin).
You did an extraordinary good job.

(When I've seen the scale I was thinking over how to combine it with 1/350 figures in a diorama...?)

Norbert

kitnut617

Just watched the latest Star Wars movie yesterday, the Falcon was a bit more tatty than what you've done  ;D  nice work though  :thumbsup:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Army of One

What a transformation.......great work...... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!