1/72 Heavily modified T-55's

Started by Vorcha, March 11, 2016, 08:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Great stuff. I've been thinking about card myself today !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on January 09, 2017, 07:45:18 AM

The Milton Keynes show always has a huge table full of card models and they are fantastic. Been sorely tempted myself for a few years.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Vorcha

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 09, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

The Milton Keynes show always has a huge table full of card models and they are fantastic. Been sorely tempted myself for a few years.
Quote from: NARSES2 on January 09, 2017, 07:40:53 AM
Looking forward to it

Thank you very much. I really love paper and cardboard, because these materials enable you to work absolutely free while being super precise. Not that I don't like plastic models (I have a pretty big stash  :rolleyes:), but I also have this passion in my blood for constructing my own Ideas and paper is a wonderful material for that.  <_<
paper boy

Vorcha

a very small update. It's really far from getting near to finished...

This will definately take some time. These are straightened paperclips for the torsion bars, of course that's not their final shape... I set myself the goal to give this tank a working suspension, so that's the first step.
paper boy

Steel Penguin

for a moment I thought you were doing a "walker" there,  then as I read the description it twigged and I went "aghh!"   very clever, very elegant, and now its been pointed out a simple solution as well  :thumbsup:    Top Job!
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

NARSES2

Fascinating to see the way you do this  :thumbsup:

chrisonord

This is just brilliant, looking forward to more of this
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Old Wombat

Over four years since Vorcha's last post? :o

How did this one turn out, Vorcha? Or are you still "working" on it? :unsure:

(I know you're out there, I checked & you were here yesterday! ;D)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Vorcha

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 12, 2021, 07:43:44 PM
Over four years since Vorcha's last post? :o

How did this one turn out, Vorcha? Or are you still "working" on it? ???

(I know you're out there, I checked & you were here yesterday! ;D )

Hi, thanks. I'm out here alright, and still craving for it in my soul. :) :,)
I had however some really challenging times come on me. I got personal problems... the ones of the psychological kind. I had them before that too, but it intensified... 2016 was depressing, 2017 was uncomfortable, 2018 was ugly, 2019 I called "apocalyptic", until there came 2020... 2019 and 2020 were my two years of hell... until April 2021, when I quit my job. I moved to another city. I'm now in therapy. Things get better. Maybe I'll have the motivation to build again in a few months, I hope so. After all, this is my hobby, this was my love from childhood. I really hope to be at building models again soon. Thanks.
Vorcha
paper boy

NARSES2

I hope you get better soon mate and make a full recovery

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 13, 2021, 06:23:51 AM

My sentiments, too! All the best & never forget that we're here as a shoulder to cry on, or to vent or rant at if required. :thumbsup: ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Steel Penguin

all the best from here as well,  and when you do find the motivation, enjoy and create   :thumbsup:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Vorcha

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 13, 2021, 08:33:11 AM

My sentiments, too! All the best & never forget that we're here as a shoulder to cry on, or to vent or rant at if required. :thumbsup: ;)

Quote from: Steel Penguin on July 13, 2021, 10:06:15 AM
all the best from here as well,  and when you do find the motivation, enjoy and create   :thumbsup:

thank you! :)
paper boy