Items for Sale - Thamk you now closed

Started by Bungle, March 16, 2016, 10:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

Following the passing of a fellow modeller I have been asked by his spouse to dispose of his stash. Most of the 1/72nd kits have gone into my own pile, however, unlike myself my friend did not concentrate on just one scale so prior to putting these on evil bay I thought I'd offer them here first. Not being my scale I may have over estimated the prices, if so please let me know - or make me an offer. Postage items can be combined to reduce costs, generally all will go at Royal Mail 2nd class (GBP 2.80) for the smaller stuff but the larger ones will go by Hermes at around GBP 4.00 (marked here with  :wub: symbol. Postage abroad will be more - let me know and I'll get a quote.

Thank you all, So far £381.57 raised for the widow, for hopefully to come from Ebay.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

deathjester

Hello!  Could I call dibs on the Temco TT-1 and the NAA 57 please?

Bungle

Quote from: deathjester on March 16, 2016, 10:50:52 AM
Hello!  Could I call dibs on the Temco TT-1 and the NAA 57 please?

Done deal. They should all go in the one box. I'll PM you payment instructions.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

deathjester

PR19_Kit

Bungle, I'd like the bottles of MekPak please, yes, all of them.  ;D

Will they have to come via Hermes?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Army of One

Can i dib the Dragon Do335 B6 please....?  Can you pm me total price with postage and a paypal addy please..?
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Bungle

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 16, 2016, 12:33:10 PM
Bungle, I'd like the bottles of MekPak please, yes, all of them.  ;D

Will they have to come via Hermes?

I reckon I can pad them sufficiently to fool the postie. May have to tell a white lie or two.

Bungle

Quote from: Army of One on March 16, 2016, 12:40:00 PM
Can i dib the Dragon Do335 B6 please....?  Can you pm me total price with postage and a paypal addy please..?

PM on its way

Bungle

Couple of old kits added.

I have found quite a few 'bagged' old Airfix and Revell kits (all 1/72). Basically they are de-boxed and packed in plastic bags, to save space persumably. They look complete except for decals and as I say they are old, possibly first issue models (you can tell by the instruction sheets). They include the Airfix Wellington, Anson and Heron and Revell Fiat Cr.42, Catalina and the WWI series Fokker E-III, DH2, Morane and Spad,

To be honest I have no idea how much these are worth so anyone want to make an offer for any one, several or all let me know.

I have also found some Aeroclub and Peagsus kits.... more info to follow.

murfv

Hi Bungle,
If they are still available I woud be happy to give the 1/72 Hasegawa - Sepecat Jaguar T.2 & 1/72 Tamiya - de Havilland Mosquito NF.XIII / XVII a new home.
Please note that I am Ireland and is payment via paypal ok?

Thanks
Vincent
It's my hobby and I will enjoy it my way! :)

Bungle

Quote from: murfv on March 17, 2016, 05:40:32 AM
If they are still available I woud be happy to give the 1/72 Hasegawa - Sepecat Jaguar T.2 & 1/72 Tamiya - de Havilland Mosquito NF.XIII / XVII a new home.
Please note that I am Ireland and is payment via paypal ok?

Well they were - now they are reserved for murfv !

Dork the kit slayer

Put me down for the  Tamiya "Gekko" if its available. :thumbsup:
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Bungle

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on March 17, 2016, 07:03:59 AM
Put me down for the  Tamiya "Gekko" if its available. :thumbsup:

I will have you put down.

Anyone know a good vet ?

Army of One

Seend him in a puffa jkt with hands in pocket n chanting to the American embassy an I'll see what i can do.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Weaver

Quote from: Bungle on March 17, 2016, 05:22:33 AM
Couple of old kits added.

I have found quite a few 'bagged' old Airfix and Revell kits (all 1/72). Basically they are de-boxed and packed in plastic bags, to save space persumably. They look complete except for decals and as I say they are old, possibly first issue models (you can tell by the instruction sheets). They include the Airfix Wellington, Anson and Heron and Revell Fiat Cr.42, Catalina and the WWI series Fokker E-III, DH2, Morane and Spad,

To be honest I have no idea how much these are worth so anyone want to make an offer for any one, several or all let me know.

I have also found some Aeroclub and Peagsus kits.... more info to follow.

Would £3 plus postage be a reasonable offer for the Heron?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones