Items for Sale - Thamk you now closed

Started by Bungle, March 16, 2016, 10:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

In that case.....would £3 ea h plus p+p for the Anson and CR42 be reasonable.....?
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Bungle

Quote from: Weaver on March 17, 2016, 11:03:01 PM
Would £3 plus postage be a reasonable offer for the Heron?

Baring in mind that it has been de-boxed and bagged and I haven't checked all the parts are there £3.00 + £2.80 postage is acceptable  ;)
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Bungle

Quote from: Army of One on March 18, 2016, 02:38:46 AM
In that case.....would £3 ea h plus p+p for the Anson and CR42 be reasonable.....?

Like what I said to Weaver except I'll squeeze them in with do-335 so just £6.00 for you H.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Weaver

Quote from: Bungle on March 18, 2016, 03:24:57 AM
Quote from: Weaver on March 17, 2016, 11:03:01 PM
Would £3 plus postage be a reasonable offer for the Heron?

Baring in mind that it has been de-boxed and bagged and I haven't checked all the parts are there £3.00 + £2.80 postage is acceptable  ;)

Well that's roughly what dealers charge for kits in equivalent condition at shows so it seemed right.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: Bungle on March 17, 2016, 07:22:58 AM
Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on March 17, 2016, 07:03:59 AM
Put me down for the  Tamiya "Gekko" if its available. :thumbsup:

I will have you put down.

Anyone know a good vet ?

You can all be soooo hurtful
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Army of One

Quote from: Bungle on March 18, 2016, 03:26:25 AM
Quote from: Army of One on March 18, 2016, 02:38:46 AM

Like what I said to Weaver except I'll squeeze them in with do-335 so just £6.00 for you H.

Awesome. ....could you add it to the request on list 2 or would it be easier to keep seperate....? Quite happy to up the postage if they come in one package......H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Bungle

Parcels all sent for those who have paid others remain boxed and ready to go.

deathjester

Two sweet little kits received today - thanks Mr Bungle!!

murfv

Quote from: Bungle on March 17, 2016, 06:07:32 AM
Quote from: murfv on March 17, 2016, 05:40:32 AM
If they are still available I woud be happy to give the 1/72 Hasegawa - Sepecat Jaguar T.2 & 1/72 Tamiya - de Havilland Mosquito NF.XIII / XVII a new home.
Please note that I am Ireland and is payment via paypal ok?

Well they were - now they are reserved for murfv !

Hi Bungle
The kits arrived this morning, many thanks for smooth transaction.  :thumbsup:

Regards
Vincent(Murfv)
It's my hobby and I will enjoy it my way! :)

Army of One

Aid package received with thanks........H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Weaver

Hi Bungle, the Heron arrived yesterday, but the postie put a card through my door (I was in, but asleep), so I went and picked it up from the PO this morning. It's great: cheers!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Leading Observer

Quote from: Weaver on March 24, 2016, 02:12:20 PM
Hi Bungle, the Heron arrived yesterday, but the postie put a card through my door (I was in, but asleep), so I went and picked it up from the PO this morning. It's great: cheers!  :thumbsup:

I must have the same postman, as he did exactly the same to me delivering the BAe EAP!
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

Bungle

A couple of new bits added and prices reduced for quick sale.

I'll be putting these on ebay over the weekend of 8/9th April if not sold to you guys.

Bungle

Last chance Gentlemen. Today and tomorrow only then off to Evil Bay with them.

Knightflyer

Oh to be whiffing again :-(