Help/advice re kit instructions.......

Started by Army of One, March 28, 2016, 01:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Hi.....can anyone advise a site to search for kit instructions please....?  I have recently bought a few kits minus box/instructions and while i can get by on some of them i have had trouble finding full instructions for Academy 1/35 Warrior, Korean KIFV and Hase 1/48 groundcrew set.....the one with the crew van and stuff......many thanks.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

McColm

Gondor

I usually use Hobby Search as they will often have all the information about what is in the box, sprue shots, painting guide and instructions.

Your South Korean Army K1A1 can be found here, the Academy Warrior instructions I will send you via PM.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

IPMS (UK) offer an instruction service mate although I'm told it can be a lengthy process. I can always ask for you
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

That would be great......I'm not a member.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Librarian

I've used this site for several years. They regularly scan in instructions for kits and keep sold out kits for a long time. May be useful:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/

You have to be imaginative when typing in what you're looking for eg  TU-2 or TU 2 or TU2.

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Geoff

I think I have a KIFV - let me check - if I have I will PM you.

Army of One

Quote from: Geoff on April 06, 2016, 10:33:10 AM
I think I have a KIFV - let me check - if I have I will PM you.

Oh cool.......cheers........H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!