1:72 Messerschmitt Me 262 G-1 "2Z+BM" (Werksnr. 112306); 4. Staffel II./NJG 6

Started by Dizzyfugu, April 09, 2016, 05:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandiego89

Great vision for this bash Dizzy!  never would have thought they would mash up so well. 

-well done
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

Tophe

I have a question, Dizzyfugu: may I photoshop/photopaint your creation into a zwilling plane? :unsure:
(there are many Me262Z having been built 1/72 or 1/48 but your Me262 basis is so different  :wub: that this would bring a very different Me262Z) ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Dizzyfugu

Yes, please go ahead, and thank you for asking.  :cheers:

We did this already with the Hungarian RMI-11 of mine, IIRC?

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Dizzyfugu

Now that looks sick! Perspective is not perfect, but the weirdo value is high.  :thumbsup:

steelpillow

Dizzyfugu that is a very neat piece of whiffery, congratulations. :thumbsup:
Cheers.

Dizzyfugu

KiwiZac

That's pretty darned awesome, it looks like it could be one of those paper projects that "serious" modellers love to pooh-pooh. Brilliant work!
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

Army of One

Wow.....i really like most of your work........this would have to say is up there as one of the best......in the vision of getting those two kits together and for the skill and finish in this kitbash/surgery......an awesome result....... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

dumaniac

I am headed for a swap-n-sell this weekend. I'll keep an eye out for a 48 scale 46 to replicate your idea in a bigger scale. I reckon this aircraft looks absolutely great.

Dizzyfugu

Go for it!  :thumbsup: As mentioned before, I'm curious to see a Ki-46 III fuselage (with the streamlined cockpit glazing) as a part of the mix, even though the Ki-46 II used here certainly looks more "German".