Warmachine - Myrmidon

Started by wacek85, April 10, 2016, 05:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wacek85

Hello,

Here is my Myrmidon from Warmachine series battle game. Painted with Valleyo and Tamiya paints with Tamiya wash.

NARSES2

Lovely work even if I have no idea what it is  :thumbsup: The second and third photos have the look of a two trunked elephant war machine to my sad little brain
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

puddingwrestler

A Myrmidon is the Elvish equivilent of a Warjack, which is a giant steam and clockwork driven robot guided by the powers of magic used by a Warcaster. It's basically a Magitek Steampunk Mech about three-four times man-sized. A collossal on the other hand is a giant magitek steampunk mech the size of a building. And not a small one.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

zenrat

That's very nice.
For some reason i'm wondering if it needs some skulls... ;D

I see the elephant thing too Chris.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: puddingwrestler on April 11, 2016, 12:54:37 AM
A Myrmidon is the Elvish equivilent of a Warjack, which is a giant steam and clockwork driven robot guided by the powers of magic used by a Warcaster. It's basically a Magitek Steampunk Mech about three-four times man-sized. A collossal on the other hand is a giant magitek steampunk mech the size of a building. And not a small one.

Thank you......................I think  :blink: ;D

Must admit I like and admire these "things" when I see them at the few wargames shows I go to nowadays
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

For sure...that is very strange but also very nice !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?