Master Box 1:35 SF figures "Skull Clan"

Started by Dizzyfugu, April 12, 2016, 02:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Not really new (released in late 2015), but since there are some near future/cyberpunk/post apocalyptic topic modelers here on this board I thought I'd post this:

Modeler-friendly 1:35 scale; there's also a zombie-themed set and even classic American pin-ups...

TomZ

I just ordered a set from Hannants. I'm planning a diorama where these beauties (???) confront some WW2 German soldiers.

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

NARSES2

One of them has a slight resemblance to Angua, or at least my interpretation of Mr Pratchett's writings

One question I do have over the artwork however is that in a post apocalyptic world there doesn't seem to be a shortage of ladies hairdressers  :rolleyes: ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

rickshaw

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 12, 2016, 06:26:51 AM
One of them has a slight resemblance to Angua, or at least my interpretation of Mr Pratchett's writings

Obviously when she's just smiling at her opponents...   :o

One question I do have over the artwork however is that in a post apocalyptic world there doesn't seem to be a shortage of ladies hairdressers  :rolleyes: ;D

Of course not.  They will be the first to be saved, by every right thinking woman, along with their beauticians and nail technicians...   :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

jcf

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 12, 2016, 06:26:51 AM

Or they do each others hair, just like the women and sailors of old. ;D

zenrat

Gratuitious pic of Katheryn Winnick with very slight relevance to the topic.
But do I need a reason?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

sandiego89

I must be missing something, as those short shorts (Daisy Dukes for those of us of a certain era) would not seem to offer the best fighting/armor protection?  And sun and wind burn would be an issue.  Surely long, baggy, light colored clothing would be better tactical gear for the environment.... :rolleyes:     
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

rickshaw

Quote from: sandiego89 on April 13, 2016, 10:24:07 AM
I must be missing something, as those short shorts (Daisy Dukes for those of us of a certain era) would not seem to offer the best fighting/armor protection?  And sun and wind burn would be an issue.  Surely long, baggy, light colored clothing would be better tactical gear for the environment.... :rolleyes:     

I think what Ms. Winnick is wearing would do rather well...  ;D

NARSES2

I'm getting old I had to look up who Ms Winnick is  :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Gondor

Quote from: Army of One on May 04, 2016, 10:11:30 AM
Jeez chaps......Queen Lagatha....... ;D

I repeat my previous question. Who?

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

rickshaw

I suspect he means Lagertha, the character from the program "Vikings" whose picture is featured up above in this thread.   :banghead:

Gondor

Quote from: rickshaw on May 04, 2016, 08:58:05 PM
I suspect he means Lagertha, the character from the program "Vikings" whose picture is featured up above in this thread.   :banghead:

That's the little bit of information that was lacking for my understanding. Never watched the series? so I had no idea.

Gondor