Boeing 737 MPA

Started by Aircav, November 01, 2004, 11:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Two shades of grey and one green  ;)  :D  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Scooterman

Are those my CFMs Aircav?  They look really sweet......oh and so does the rest of the model!   :dum:  :dum:  

Shasper

*Ahm*  Hey Aircav, whats the loadout on the '37? Which kit did you start with?

Ves B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Aircav

QuoteAre those my CFMs Aircav?  They look really sweet......oh and so does the rest of the model!   :dum:  :dum:
Yep they be Brad, as for the kit its the Aroura/Monogram 737 and she'll end up with Harpoon and Alarm

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

nev

Steve, forgive me for my ignorance/JMNism (whichever it is)

But those big ole turbofans you got under your 737, have you got enough ground clearance for them?  If you look at photos of turbofan 737s the bottom of the engine nacelle is flattened off so it doesn't scrape on the ground (not much clearance)

Or are you doing lengthened undercarriage, and "cheating" by building it wheels up?  :P  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Aircav

QuoteSteve, forgive me for my ignorance/JMNism (whichever it is)

But those big ole turbofans you got under your 737, have you got enough ground clearance for them?  If you look at photos of turbofan 737s the bottom of the engine nacelle is flattened off so it doesn't scrape on the ground (not much clearance)

Or are you doing lengthened undercarriage, and "cheating" by building it wheels up?  :P
Hmmmm........................
Cheating by building it wheels up  ;)  :P  

Sir Sydney Camm

Aircav

Getting there  :D

Sir Sydney Camm

Aircav

Sir Sydney Camm

Hobbes

Would those engines give enough thrust to do a Lightning flight profile (you know: take off, climb vertically to 10 km and then run out of fuel) ?  :lol:  

Scooterman

FECK ME!!!

Looks GREAT Cav!!!!

Keep 'im comin'!

(too bad there isn't a envoius/jealous looking smilie icon)

Aircav

I need a better digi camera  ;)  :P  

Sir Sydney Camm

F-32

Damn, those are some big donkey engines! :P

Whats the plan, you gonna suck enemy subs to the surface before bombing them? :D  

Hobbes

QuoteI need a better digi camera

A bit more light might be all that's needed...

Mike Wren

:wub:  looks perfect Steve!  :wub: