Maelee vs the BdE bots

Started by philp, April 22, 2016, 09:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

Hi all, been awhile since I finished anything whiffy.

This was done for a GB on another site.  The requirement was the finished diorama had to fit within the size of a CD.  There were some very interesting ideas but I went for something simple, a figure dio.

The figures are 28mm from Bombshell Miniatures and are nicely done.  They include the big junked Robot Maelee is standing on.  Painting was done with Vallejo and Tamiya colors (mostly).  I added some groundwork to the base and some bits from the parts boxes to try and simulate a junk pile.  Really think the base is too dark and not enough junk but is my first finished diorama so will probably leave as is.

And no, the bots are not painted to represent and kind of troopers from any galaxy no matter how far away.  Well, maybe.

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

zenrat

Oooh I like that.  She'd better be carefull though or she might wrench something...
:lol:

I'll get me coat.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Wasn't SSM, was it? Haven't visited there for a while.

Nice little dio! :thumbsup:

(The junked robot could probably do with a little more dust, though. ;) )
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Captain Canada

Quote from: zenrat on April 22, 2016, 11:44:38 PMShe'd better be carefull though or she might wrench something...

Too funny ! Great little dio.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?