Super Killer Rabbid Robot named MaK

Started by kerick, May 01, 2016, 08:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

Oooh good idea! I had not thought of that! I'll see if I can use the German style of black and white rings around the gun.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Quote from: kerick on August 14, 2016, 08:01:53 AM
Oooh good idea! I had not thought of that! I'll see if I can use the German style of black and white rings around the gun.

And being an aircraft modeller I hadn't thought of that  ;D Great idea  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

usn sentinel

These are nice collectables the concept is limitless, you've got one of those minds that can visualize anything. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kerick

Thanks for the comments!
I found some reflective stickers I've had laying around.

I stuck a post it note over the google and drew the inside outline with a pencil. I placed that over the reflective sticker and cut it out. Couldn't be simpler.
I think it looks different enough.

Tell me what you think.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

zenrat

Looks good but I think I need to see a picture of it in a dark room with its eyes glowing...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kerick

I'll try it tonight with the flash on.
Tophe the Wise

kerick

Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Wouldn't like to wake up at 2.00am and be confronted with that !  :o Fantastic work

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: kerick on August 17, 2016, 05:23:22 PM
Spooky enough?!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
it's terrifying!

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

usn sentinel

The number on the front insinuates there are 55 more of these guys wandering around out there , YIKES! :thumbsup:

kerick

Tophe the Wise

usn sentinel

If it was the intention to make you feel you need to run if it showed up, you nailed it, i would rather face 10x   t-800s than try to fight one of these , it really grows on ya though, its like don't look at it but you just have too. ;D

DogfighterZen

Man, what a Wabbit... Even Elmer Fudd would run from this one!  ;D
Amazing work! :bow:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"