In The Navy GB - General Discussion thread

Started by NARSES2, May 11, 2016, 06:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 15, 2016, 07:40:07 AM
Thank you very much for handling this!  :bow:

I second that, a very entertaining GB, with great quality and variety of builds coming out of it!  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

loupgarou

Quote from: DogfighterZen on September 15, 2016, 11:10:17 AM
Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 15, 2016, 07:40:07 AM
Thank you very much for handling this!  :bow:

I second that, a very entertaining GB, with great quality and variety of builds coming out of it!  :thumbsup:

May I second you, Dogfighter? You expressed very well what's also my opinion.
p.s.: a second of a second is a fourth?? :banghead:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Old Wombat

In which case, I'll 8th the sentiment! Thanks, Chris! :thumbsup: :bow: :cheers:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Yes, good job everyone and Chris, thanks for bossing us all around.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Gondor

As this is the discussion thread I would like to ask a question about the unfinished builds. What happens to those threads? I know that I do intend to keep plugging away a little bit at a time or a lot depending on my mood and the interest taking hold of me for some of my unfinished builds. There must also be others in a similar situation.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Librarian

...and it really inspired me to the point that it swept away my modelling block. Many thanks :thumbsup:.

NARSES2

Quote from: Gondor on September 16, 2016, 06:01:28 AM
As this is the discussion thread I would like to ask a question about the unfinished builds. What happens to those threads? I know that I do intend to keep plugging away a little bit at a time or a lot depending on my mood and the interest taking hold of me for some of my unfinished builds. There must also be others in a similar situation.

Gondor

There are others in the same situation and I can do one of two things, or a combination of both.

1) I can make a sub-board within this GB for builds continuing after the official end of the GB or 2. I can move your build to the appropriate section in the Current Builds section. The more I think about it option 2 is possibly the slightly better one ?

Your choice so just let me know what you want to do with your uncompleted builds.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.