In The Navy GB - General Discussion thread

Started by NARSES2, May 11, 2016, 06:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

nighthunter

"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Hmmmm, the Loon is going to be a close thing.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

nighthunter

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 08, 2016, 07:22:20 AM
Right lads the GB finishes on the 31st August so you have just over 3 weeks to go.

Now I just know we are going to get pleas for an extension but can I ask that before you ask for one you check to see that you can actually finish the build in the extra 1 or 2 week extension granted ? It's not what's left to do that is the problem but can you devote the time to actually do it ? Looking back at previous GB's an awful lot of people who pleaded for an extension didn't finish in the time, so please, please be realistic in your pleas.

I ask this because the calendar as usual is slipping and I would like to get the next GB (Old Kit GB) kicked off late September, although I realise that may not be possible.

Thanks lads.

Chris
Chris, any idea when you plan on opening up the new GB? I have 2 kits and a itch to get them started. Lol!

sandiego89

Quote from: nighthunter on September 07, 2016, 02:44:08 PM
.......Chris, any idea when you plan on opening up the new GB? I have 2 kits and a itch to get them started. Lol!
[/quote]

Old Kit GB due to start October first.

http://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php/topic,42668.0.html

-Dave
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

nighthunter

NARSES2

Yup as said the Old Kit GB will kick off on 1/10/16. Gives us a couple of weeks to vote for and wind down from this one
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nighthunter

NARSES2

You can do some very basic cleaning up of parts but no painting or assembling.

nighthunter

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 09, 2016, 07:02:11 AM
You can do some very basic cleaning up of parts but no painting or assembling.
So, a couple more kits that have made the build pile for the Old Kit GB, some of them are started, interior basic paint but unassembled mostly. I can send you a PM with pictures of their current state, showing the "progress".

zenrat

Fred

Dizzyfugu

Hmmm, at the moment caught in another project, but I've an idea for a final submission for this GB. But I am not certain if it will be finished in time for the extended deadline, since some major body work and transplantations are involved...

zenrat

Try asking for an extension.  Go on , I dare you... :wacko:
Fred