In The Navy GB - General Discussion thread

Started by NARSES2, May 11, 2016, 06:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on September 10, 2016, 05:41:59 AM
Try asking for an extension.  Go on , I dare you... :wacko:

I've told you once before that the "unit" will be activated. All I'm saying now is stay clear of public areas  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: nighthunter on September 09, 2016, 10:24:49 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on September 09, 2016, 07:02:11 AM
You can do some very basic cleaning up of parts but no painting or assembling.
So, a couple more kits that have made the build pile for the Old Kit GB, some of them are started, interior basic paint but unassembled mostly. I can send you a PM with pictures of their current state, showing the "progress".

Quote from: zenrat on September 10, 2016, 04:41:08 AM
Can we start sanding off rivets?

PM the Moderators of the Old Kit GB as it's their call
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Just look, don't touch...  ;)

And I try to get my final submission through in time. Just started this afternoon, let's see how far I get with it. ;)

Old Wombat

A proportionate extension of the extension would be, what? 2 days? Dizz'd be trying to knock out another build in that time-frame! ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 10, 2016, 06:05:57 AM
Quote from: zenrat on September 10, 2016, 05:41:59 AM
Try asking for an extension.  Go on , I dare you... :wacko:

I've told you once before that the "unit" will be activated. All I'm saying now is stay clear of public areas  ;D

Geez, police state or what!
:angel:
You'll be banning sarcasm next.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

NARSES2

Just wondering if people would like me to set up a section for pictures etc of any models that unfortunately fail to make the deadline ?

Totally up to you gents.

Chris

nighthunter

"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 12, 2016, 06:34:45 AM
Just wondering if people would like me to set up a section for pictures etc of any models that unfortunately fail to make the deadline ?

Totally up to you gents.

Chris

Is that a subtle hint, or lack of faith?!  ;)

Librarian

NARSES2

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 12, 2016, 08:16:48 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on September 12, 2016, 06:34:45 AM

Totally up to you gents.

Chris

Is that a subtle hint, or lack of faith?!  ;)

Not at all sir. I half expecting you to finish 2 more  ;D

No I just thought it would save people transferring build threads over ?Also might stop some builds getting parked ?

zenrat

So when exactly is the deadline?
Midnight (local) 14th September IIRC.  Meaning we have all of the 14th yes?
I might need all of those precious hours...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

Quote from: zenrat on September 13, 2016, 03:40:08 AM
So when exactly is the deadline?
Midnight (local) 14th September IIRC.  Meaning we have all of the 14th yes?
I might need all of those precious hours...

Same question here!
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Midnight on the 14th where ever you are, so local time.

I then have to get down and close things up and sort the poll etc out and that might be Friday or even Saturday UK time.

So close up Thursday afternoon UK time (I think that allows for all time zones people are in ?), sort the rest up over the next couple of days.

NARSES2

I think it's now the 15th everywhere now, maybe even the 16th so that is it GB is now closed. I will sort the poll on the next couple of days. It will take a while as there are a lot of builds.

Well done lads, great GB and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Chris