Super-Etendard who sees double ...

Started by leptiprince, May 31, 2016, 03:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Weaver

Nice idea - like to see this one finished!  :thumbsup:

Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 01, 2016, 03:13:41 PM
Quote from: Rheged on July 01, 2016, 07:11:47 AM
Most interesting!  A double-entendre-ard

;D ;) :lol:   :thumbsup: :bow:

Squared..... :bow: ;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Paper Kosmonaut

Interesting! It seems to me that the addition of the second seat is making the Etendard look much smaller than the single seater. It puts it more into perspective. Nicely done, I am looking forward seeing it finished.

I also have to add to the quote that two seater jets often look better. I really think the Sepecat Jaguar is better looking with a second seat, for example. Also, the MiG-29 looks much more in proportion with a second seat (and that small nose). The Su-27 however, is good looking in both variants. Even the Grumman F9F Panther looked quite good as a twoseater (F9F-T8). The Northrop T-38 is prettier than the not-so-bad-looking F-5 and the TF-104 looks better than its single seat version, too. Even the MiG-21 UM has something going for it.

Weird but still good looking are the MiG 25 Foxbat trainers, with the student cockpit placed lower and to the end of the nose. Love to ride one of those one day, if I'd have the money.
dei t dut mout t waiten!

leptiprince

Quote from: PolluxDeltaSeven on July 01, 2016, 04:46:32 AM
Wow ! Impressive work!

Back in the days, I wanted to do the same thing, but never had the time/skills to do so. So I just draw my minds on Photoshop.
If you need inspiration (but I think you already know what you want it to look like), I have a lot of those profiles in HD (Emirates, Thai, etc. With or Without weapons).

Continue comme ça !

Good Idea. I think learn from this version