4 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

RAFF-35

Minor progress update: second phase of PSR started. Wings and dorsal fillet added

Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

KiwiZac

Oh man, that is cool. I want one.
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

The Wooksta!

You're going to need a much bigger fillet.  Copy the one from the Matchbox Beau to see what I mean.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

zenrat

With wings like that call it a Beaugull or Beaugatross.

She's looking lovely.  I am almost tempted to abandon my plans for my second Airfix old mould Beau and join in the fun.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: The Wooksta! on June 30, 2016, 03:19:14 PM
You're going to need a much bigger fillet.  Copy the one from the Matchbox Beau to see what I mean.

Either that or lengthen the fuselage. I know which one would be easier............
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Army of One

What sort of turret you looking for. I may have something in my clear parts tray.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

A quick look reveals this.......i think it's from a Matchbox Boston/Havoc.....it is 3x1p high and you can see the circumference.....yours if it will help.....pm details where to send........H

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

I have also found some similar clear parts but in 1/48......I assume they would be way to big......?
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Modelling_Mushi

Quote from: RAFF-35 on June 29, 2016, 04:07:11 PM
Quote from: KiwiZac on June 29, 2016, 02:46:41 PM
It'll be disregarded and named David Attenborough anyway!

Hahahaha, that's genuinely what I was planning to do   :lol:

Dont pike out !!

How about using Boaty McFloatface as the aircrews graffito on the aircraft, accompanied by a picture of Boris Johnsons face ?  :wacko:
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

RAFF-35

Quote from: zenrat on June 30, 2016, 09:52:24 PM
With wings like that call it a Beaugull or Beaugatross.

She's looking lovely.  I am almost tempted to abandon my plans for my second Airfix old mould Beau and join in the fun.

As always with my builds, you're more than welcome to copy the idea, even do different variants of it, I'd love to see others  :lol:

RAFF-35

Quote from: Army of One on July 01, 2016, 03:30:02 AM
A quick look reveals this.......i think it's from a Matchbox Boston/Havoc.....it is 3x1p high and you can see the circumference.....yours if it will help.....pm details where to send........H

Wow, thanks H  ;D would you happen to have the accompanying guns as well?  I shall pm you the details in the am  :lol: as always, if there's anything you need, just ask and I'll rummage around in the spares for you  :smiley:

RAFF-35

Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on July 01, 2016, 04:36:21 AM

Dont pike out !!

How about using Boaty McFloatface as the aircrews graffito on the aircraft, accompanied by a picture of Boris Johnsons face ?  :wacko:

I was thinking of naming the life raft instead ;D and if you can supply the decal, I will genuinely add that as the nose art  ;D

Army of One

Quote from: RAFF-35 on July 01, 2016, 03:35:12 PM
Quote from: Army of One on July 01, 2016, 03:30:02 AM

Wow, thanks H  ;D would you happen to have the accompanying guns as well?  I shall pm you the details in the am  :lol: as always, if there's anything you need, just ask and I'll rummage around in the spares for you  :smiley:

Sorry....no.....but i do have a gunner figure n two .50 cals from an Airfix B26 you are welcome to if they fit........
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

kerick

Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on July 01, 2016, 04:36:21 AM

Dont pike out !!

Scarlett Johansson would be better!!!!

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise