Boaty McFloatface
11 (22%)
Beluga
10 (20%)
Something else?
4 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 50

RAFF-35

Haha, thanks captain, the beaufloater has already clocked hours and hours of flight time in the conservatory/dining room theatre of the Atlantic  :thumbsup:
Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

zenrat

It's better looking than most Berievs.
In a pugnacious way.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Dizzyfugu

The gull wings are cool! But the props hand pretty low (due to the original nacelle arrangement hanging under the wings, above the would be better) and I'd recommend a higher tail position, it's, despite the V arrangement, still pretty low, as well as the fin and the rudder? Anyway, I like the concept very much, looks very good!  :lol:

ericr

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

any aircraft can improved by fitting floats (and/or a hull)

Old Wombat

I can only add "I like it!" to the accurate assessments already made. :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Turret seems to fit fine.......great work......would love to see it finished......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

kerick

Please carry on with this one! It deserves to be finished.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

RAFF-35

Thanks guys, and looks can be deceiving as I'm sure a fair bit of PSR will be required to get the turret looking like it belongs with the airframe  :-\ I will be continuing with this one as top priority, it's just that I'm barely ever home to do it at the moment  :lol:

Mossie

Bristol Bloater! ;)

I like this a lot, carry on that man!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

RAFF-35

Minor progress update to keep the fan/s happy  :thumbsup:

Smoothing, trimming and aerodynamisising has yet to happen, but I was only at home for a few hours yesterday  <_<

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

RAFF-35