Main Menu

YT-1300CLFF

Started by su27rules, July 12, 2016, 09:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

Revell Easykit Pocket, scale 1:241, this is what is in the box:

My conversion to a YT-1300CLFF /Custom Light Fighter Freighter/ variant, hand brush painted with Revell/MM colors and Tamiya weathering set.....

And with a MF:

PR19_Kit

You must have a large collection of single bristle brushes............  :o

That's amazing.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

RAFF-35

I LOVE IT!!   :rolleyes: was planning to do one myself, but falcon prices have rocketed after the new starwars film release so I haven't gotten around to it yet  :banghead:
Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

zenrat

Very good.  You must have sharp eyes and a steady hand.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

Nice, the extra colors suit the MF well. The bright blue engines (dayglo or standard paint?) look very good, too.  :thumbsup:

su27rules

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on July 13, 2016, 03:15:03 AM
......... The bright blue engines (dayglo or standard paint?) look very good, too.  :thumbsup:

TNX!!
The bright blue engine on CLFF is standard AKAN light blue acrylic paint and Future on top and flash light for photo.I replaced ugly original Revell part for the engine/ engine nozzle/ with this:

Captain Canada

Love it ! Very subtle, took me a few pics to catch on. Great idea for the exhaust, really sharpens up that end. The name makes me think Yamaha bike tho  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Flippin' Nora that's amazing  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Green Dragon

Very nice su27! Might have to steal that conversion for one of my old MPC kits!

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

eatthis

thats begging for an airliner hull insert behind the cockpit, this would put the pit out in front of the ship massively improving visibility and adding commercial options too  :)
custom made pc desks built to order (including pc inside the the desk)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop

http://tinypic.com/m/hx3lmq/3

buzzbomb