SITE MIGRATION COMPLETED - Post issues here

Started by Supertom, July 18, 2016, 08:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

overscan

Saving log on works fine on Safari on IOS since the last change I made. I suggest you retest it.
Paul Martell-Mead / Overscan
"What if?" addict

perttime

Everything looks OK for me on Firefox and Opera on Windows 10: I still use the L link but get redirected to LL. Logins stick too.

kitnut617

I haven't had a problem ----  so far !   Not sure why I didn't need to change the web address although I had changed the link name in My Favorites quite a few years ago to just read 'What If' instead of having the whole address taking up room.

I use win10 and google (not chrome though)

Being a Secret Projects Forum member helped with the page transition though, the pages here look pretty much the same as there.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Dizzyfugu

So far, the site ("ll"?) runs stable here under Windows 7 and 8, as well as Firefox and Chrome.

NARSES2

Quote from: Thorvic on July 28, 2016, 09:33:59 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 28, 2016, 06:08:56 AM
Right one question as I'm totally confused.

Which site is the official one L or LL ? I log in on L and have no problems what so ever. (I should say that I always log off after I've been in)

Now a small unimportant request. Can we have the  :thumbsup: smiley on the ready use bar rather than in the "more" group please ?

Chris

Thanks Geoff.

Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 28, 2016, 07:42:48 AM
Quote from: Thorvic on July 28, 2016, 09:33:59 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 28, 2016, 06:08:56 AM
Right one question as I'm totally confused.

Which site is the official one L or LL ? I log in on L and have no problems what so ever. (I should say that I always log off after I've been in)

Now a small unimportant request. Can we have the  :thumbsup: smiley on the ready use bar rather than in the "more" group please ?

Chris

LL A Paul put a redirect from L to LL

I'd second that too, the 'more' group sometimes doesn't pop up as designed and takes 2 or 3 attempts before it appears.
LL A Paul put a redirect from L to LL

Thanks Geoff
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

I'd second that too, the 'more' group sometimes doesn't pop up as designed and takes 2 or 3 attempts before it appears.

Not a problem I've had at all
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

overscan

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 29, 2016, 06:27:57 AM

PR19_Kit - what browser and computer are you using when the 'more' button doesn't work? 
"What if?" addict

overscan

Added the three most popular "extra smileys" including the thumbsup one to the first selection.
"What if?" addict

PR19_Kit

Quote from: overscan on July 29, 2016, 12:07:23 PM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 29, 2016, 06:27:57 AM

PR19_Kit - what browser and computer are you using when the 'more' button doesn't work?

I'm running IEII, Win 7 and it's a Packard Bell Easy Note TJ65 notebook.

When I hit the [more] button the extra smilies show up the first time, every time, but if I close the window the next time it opens up blank. A few more attempts usually bring it back OK.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

RAFF-35

Quote from: overscan on July 28, 2016, 01:22:02 PM
Quote from: RAFF-35 on July 28, 2016, 10:50:27 AM
Quote from: RAFF-35 on July 28, 2016, 12:02:15 AM
I know this is minor, but when I press the always keep logged in button, I get logged out every time I revisit the site... Also, is there any way to have a look at how many times a post has been read? Just I liked that statistic  :lol:

Problems occur for me on safari on the iOS operating system, thanks  :lol:

I can test on my iPad tonight. It works fine on Safari on MacOS, Chrome on MacOS, Chrome on Windows, IE on Windows.

Issue now resolved, thanks for the quick response  :thumbsup:
Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

NARSES2

Quote from: overscan on July 29, 2016, 12:12:22 PM
Added the three most popular "extra smileys" including the thumbsup one to the first selection.

Cheers Paul  :thumbsup:

Hobbes

Quote from: overscan on July 23, 2016, 02:02:53 AM
Hobbes, check your time offset in Profile - Look and Layout. You are set to 1 hour offset. Server is running in Los Angeles time, so unless you moved country recently that is wrong - just hit "auto detect" to fix it.  :lol:

With the DST change this weekend, time indication is off again. Tried to fix it, but the page Profile -> look and layout is not visible. (Firefox/Mac OS)

zenrat

Quote from: Hobbes on October 30, 2017, 10:38:25 AM
Quote from: overscan on July 23, 2016, 02:02:53 AM
Hobbes, check your time offset in Profile - Look and Layout. You are set to 1 hour offset. Server is running in Los Angeles time, so unless you moved country recently that is wrong - just hit "auto detect" to fix it.  :lol:

With the DST change this weekend, time indication is off again. Tried to fix it, but the page Profile -> look and layout is not visible. (Firefox/Mac OS)

This may explain the premature finish of the Sci Fi GB poll.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

overscan

Click Profile - Modify Profile - Look and Layout. DST offset should be there.
"What if?" addict

Hobbes

Time offset is there, which is close enough.

I forgot that [profile] is a button as well as a menu heading.