DONE +++ US Navy AH-64N Stage 2+ Sea Apache a.k.a. 'Gray Thunder' (@ p.4)

Started by Dizzyfugu, July 20, 2016, 12:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Captain Canada

Very nice. I love a/c at sea so this is perfect. One of the best sets of pics yet. Love the pics of her in the air and fully loaded as well. What a beast !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Gondor on August 08, 2016, 07:10:04 AM
Looks great although one of your pictures is missing

Gondor

Oops!  :unsure: Not certain what happened, but I repaired it!

Again: many thanks for the positive feedback on this one.  :lol:  :cheers:

ChernayaAkula

Wow! You took a concept that looked like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down and made it into something really worth looking at. Impressive!  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

PR19_Kit

Once that gets out into the Net the USN will be thinking 'Why didn't we do that in the first place?'.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Glenn Gilbertson

Dizzyfugu

A short revival of this thread, because there's an aftermath. Anyone remember the problem with the cracked OOB canopy that had to be replaced by a piece from Italeri AH-64?
I took the burden of trying to organize a replacement part - it is actually superfluous, since I found an alternative in a surplus part. Anyway, out of curiosity I contacted Academy's German distributor while still building the AH-64N, and they eventually reacted - and after some correspondence (including postage in the form of stamps) a clear replacement sprue, directly from South Korea turned up today in the letter box!

Respect, I did not expect this outcome, also because it was not easy to find out where actually to ask for a replacement part. But it worked!  :thumbsup:

kerick

That's encouraging! Monogram is good about that, just have to be patient
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise