Avon IPMS Show 2016

Started by PR19_Kit, July 24, 2016, 11:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewj

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 07, 2016, 07:21:31 AM
Picked my Model Airplane International up today, forgot last week, and there in the Avon Show report is a half page shot of the hall with the What If S.I.G. stand in the middle of it and Our Glorious Leader sitting in the middle of that scratching his head and pondering  ;D Pondering what I can only guess  :angel:

That's me sat next to Martin , looks as if I've just nodded off.

Andrew

NARSES2

I wasn't sure who it was. Glad to put face to name  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

The smell?  :o

I don't think I've ever judged a magazine on its smell before but there's a first time for everything.  ;D

I'd like to see what they think of the GW Victor anyway, I've had a few airliner ideas about that, but I might need two of them to actually build the idea.............  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 08, 2016, 07:32:11 AM
The smell?  :o

I don't think I've ever judged a magazine on its smell before but there's a first time for everything.  ;D

I'd like to see what they think of the GW Victor anyway, I've had a few airliner ideas about that, but I might need two of them to actually build the idea.............  ;)

Seriously Kit, pop into Smiths and smell it. I think it's the "low quality" paper they use ? I've a very, very poor sense of smell by the way.

The GW Victor gets a very good review and they don't say its a good kit when it isn't. They are quite critical of the Revell Corsair in the same magazine.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.