Captain Canada

I always liked the look of the old girl  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Far more patience than me sir  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Wow. That looks awesome !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

albeback

Quote from: Paper Kosmonaut on July 30, 2016, 01:36:15 PM
I seriously dislike the F-35 Pork Chop. And not just because the silly government of my country chose to buy into this money guzzler. I really, no, really dislike the plane and the ground it stands on. But this... this makes my hate disappear a little. This makes that ugly little chubby plane actually look.... (cough) good. Hm. Well. What can I say?

It actually looks quite amazing. Nice job on the kitbash!

I tend to agree with everything you say about the horrible, ugly misshapen contraption that is the F-35. It is also a modelling subject in which, up to now I have had absolutely ZERO interest. However, I LOVE this model.  I think I have GOT to have one of those!! ;D

Allan

Loves JMNs but could never eat a whole one!!

leptiprince

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

That does look good! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Scotaidh

Quote from: albeback on September 05, 2016, 12:28:49 PM
Quote from: Paper Kosmonaut on July 30, 2016, 01:36:15 PM
I seriously dislike the F-35 Pork Chop. And not just because the silly government of my country chose to buy into this money guzzler. I really, no, really dislike the plane and the ground it stands on. But this... this makes my hate disappear a little. This makes that ugly little chubby plane actually look.... (cough) good. Hm. Well. What can I say?

It actually looks quite amazing. Nice job on the kitbash!

I tend to agree with everything you say about the horrible, ugly misshapen contraption that is the F-35. It is also a modelling subject in which, up to now I have had absolutely ZERO interest. However, I LOVE this model.  I think I have GOT to have one of those!! ;D

Allan
Allow me to echo the quoted sentiments above ... I was furious when the British gov't of the day allowed muffed the Harrier ball, and allowed the Yanks to take it over.  I have never liked the F-35 - has everyone ignored all the lift-fan and gear-box problems that led to the Harrier's success? -  and I can't believe that the British gov't of the more current day has bought into this turkey instead of pursuing a British option ...

None-the-less, this looks good.  :)  Well done, sir!
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

silverwindblade

Looking great! It reminds me of the lead aircraft from the (sadly) short-lived and hard-to-find Titanium Rain comic book

Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
Gordon's Alive, a Podcast I host. Check us out!