Some more bagged kits looking for a good home

Started by NARSES2, July 30, 2016, 05:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBee

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2016, 12:52:36 AM
Quote from: Gondor on July 31, 2016, 12:33:51 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2016, 12:30:36 AM
Right that's it done then lads. Assuming DeathJ' wants the 107.

A big thank you to all who've bought them and apologies to the two who lost out on the Spitefull.

I will be posting up a few more bagged kits in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled.

Chris

Or as I did with the "Mega Stash Reduction", I stated at the beginning that requests had to be replies on the thread.
I certainly had no problems.

Jim

A pity but it must have been a case of the quick or the dead as it were. A matter of who logs on first and sees the listing first in this case.

Gondor

Very much so Alastair and I'm afraid I can't think of a fairer/practical way.

I will say that for future reference I do check my PM's before checking the site pages. In this case the 2 PM's were timed just before DeathJ's post. I think it was a photo for silver and bronze
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

NARSES2

I do say "send me a PM if interested" in the post Jim.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: Martin H on July 31, 2016, 11:58:48 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2016, 12:19:44 AM
Quote from: Martin H on July 30, 2016, 12:23:43 PM
Chris. I can rehome the pair of Wyverns.

What shows are you planning on getting to?

They are yours Martin. I'll be at Farnborough definitely, other than that I'm not sure. I could give them to Mike at Farnborough who could pass them on to you the following day at Brampton ? Pay me at Telford ?

Sounds like a plan to me :D  :thumbsup:

Then we have one then  ;D I'll drop Mike an email to let him know he's been promoted to courier  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

JayBee

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 01, 2016, 06:25:14 AM
I do say "send me a PM if interested" in the post Jim.

Then there is clearly no problem Chris.

Just someone who does not read the instructions  :rolleyes:, as if there were any like that in this forum.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

NARSES2