Scratch built UFO skydiver sub

Started by usn sentinel, August 13, 2016, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usn sentinel

the front plane is an aoshima kit ,the rest is one of my first balsa wood models , made to match the plane

RAFF-35

I'm starting to uncover a theme in you're builds here  :thumbsup:
Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

usn sentinel

Quote from: RAFF-35 on August 13, 2016, 03:04:09 PM
I'm starting to uncover a theme in you're builds here  :thumbsup:
Yea hope every one dosnt get sick of it ,that's all i do. <_< <_< <_< <_<

RAFF-35

With staggering and uncanny skill and realism, as many of the guys have already said, it looks like you were one of the set makers or something  ;D

usn sentinel

Quote from: RAFF-35 on August 13, 2016, 04:13:35 PM
With staggering and uncanny skill and realism, as many of the guys have already said, it looks like you were one of the set makers or something  ;D

Darn you got me , i have worked as a set and model maker for 20 years mostly not very well known local tv shows and the odd movie, currently working at a themepark. :mellow: :rolleyes: :unsure:  <_<

RAFF-35

Quote from: usn sentinel on August 13, 2016, 04:25:06 PM

Darn you got me , i have worked as a set and model maker for 20 years mostly not very well known local tv shows and the odd movie, currently working at a themepark. :mellow: :rolleyes: :unsure:  <_<

KNEW IT!!!! No professionals!  ;D I'd love to see one of your builds from start to finish though, it'd be awesome  :thumbsup: it's really interesting that you're in that line of work  <_<

Captain Canada

Nope, not sick of it yet lol That thing looks huge ! Must weigh a tonne ! Nice job on it tho, very realistic.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

usn sentinel

Quote from: Captain Canada on August 25, 2016, 01:44:00 PM
Nope, not sick of it yet lol That thing looks huge ! Must weigh a tonne ! Nice job on it tho, very realistic.

:thumbsup:

No its mostly bala wood, its so light i keep dropping the thing ,hence the periscope broke off. Thanks <_<

usn sentinel

Quote from: RAFF-35 on August 25, 2016, 11:39:36 AM
Quote from: usn sentinel on August 13, 2016, 04:25:06 PM

KNEW IT!!!! No professionals!  ;D I'd love to see one of your builds from start to finish though, it'd be awesome  :thumbsup: it's really interesting that you're in that line of work  <_<

I Guess i will get fined or worse spend some jail time now ,oh well more time to model make i guess ,some of my builds on here are start to finish and from now on they will but to dig up build pics on lots of it id best just link to facebook for those if anything is requested i will put it up <_<

chrisonord

Very nice build, I also have a soft spot for U.F.O/ S.H.A.D.O. stuff too.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!