WHIF Challenge - Vatican City Air Force

Started by TheChronicOne, August 22, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

I like your style, bud!!

VTOL, yes... I hadn't considered the size of the state at first when I posted. A couple replies in and I realized ...   "oh yeah!"   Personally, I like the Yak 38...   ;)     

I like your thoughts on a beefier VC with larger land ownership. I posited perhaps they bought or leased land from the Italians at least in order to make a large enough runway. Glenn G. mentioned aircraft carries and that's another brilliant idea.

"You could make this 'Very Gerry' with the Vatican being riddled with tunnels and secret lanch pads like Thunderbirds' Tracey Island... :wacko:
"

Now we're talking...  :lol:

Lastly, thank you for the video. 
-Sprues McDuck-

Modelling_Mushi

Uh oh, I'm now thinking Storm Trooper Diesel Powered Nuns, hoardes of them rolling over the French Pyrenees singing "Climb Every Mountain" as they lob HolyHand Grenades at their enemies who, being naught in his sight, shall snuffit!  :wacko:
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Dork the kit slayer

Quite a few years ago,Radish,Hunter gatherer and I broached the subject of a Vatican airforce. I remember a Belvidier gun ship with pulpit type cockpit,Di Vinci style rotors (powered by bell ringers)  and cart wheels .Oh and a rather natty He 111 with full stained glass cockpit.   Is it any wonder Hunter gatherer left the country citing religious persicution
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

NARSES2

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on September 19, 2016, 01:09:14 AM
Quite a few years ago,Radish,Hunter gatherer and I broached the subject of a Vatican airforce.

I think the UK IPMS Special Interest Group magazine had a couple of articles about a Vatican AF in it, if memory serves ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.