(#2 Done! pics pg.4&5 ) -- USAF F-110B Vulture

Started by TheChronicOne, September 18, 2016, 12:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: TheChronicOne on November 16, 2016, 08:27:23 AM
Thanks! All I can think is that whoever cleans out all my stuff after I croak is going to be one confused person...   ;)

I've actually told my niece the rough value of the stash and who to go to, to help realise that, just so it doesn't get thrown out as "Uncle Chris's junk"  ;D Her face was priceless  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 17, 2016, 06:56:51 AM
Quote from: TheChronicOne on November 16, 2016, 08:27:23 AM
Thanks! All I can think is that whoever cleans out all my stuff after I croak is going to be one confused person...   ;)

I've actually told my niece the rough value of the stash and who to go to, to help realise that, just so it doesn't get thrown out as "Uncle Chris's junk"  ;D Her face was priceless  :rolleyes:

That's the way to do it though!  I should at least write something down about my stuff....  Anything is better than nothing.

I was reading about a farmer that actually scratched his will into the side of a piece of farm equipment that rolled over on top of him out in a field. I guess he "read the writin' on the wall" (no pun intended there) and knew he wasn't going to make it out of that situation alive. In short, the courts honored it and moral of the story is SOMETHING is better than nothing by far! 

-Sprues McDuck-

nighthunter

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, the F-113 designation is commonly used for the MiG-23 family.

http://www.designation-systems.net/usmilav/coverdesignations.html
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

TheChronicOne

Ahhhh... I see we have one that didn't read the story...    ;D ;D

All's well my friend, this all occurred in an alternate universe where the rules are thrown out and new ones written. This isn't a test plane or anything needing a cover designation. It is an actual production aircraft in service with the air force and has many brothers and cousins being pumped out of various factories across the US.   :wacko: ;) ;D

-Sprues McDuck-

nighthunter

Oh, I read the story, but here's the thing, I'm planning on using the MiG-21 F-110 designation for a Vietnam Era Boeing-English Electric F-110 (MiG-21bis)

TheChronicOne

Quote from: nighthunter on November 21, 2016, 10:46:53 AM
Oh, I read the story, but here's the thing, I'm planning on using the MiG-21 F-110 designation for a Vietnam Era Boeing-English Electric F-110 (MiG-21bis)

Hey that sounds awesome!!  I'll be looking forward to that one.  All the best on that coming out great, bud!  :D 
-Sprues McDuck-

nighthunter

Well, it won't be here, it'll be in the Aircraft Thread.