Chronic's Research and Aeronautics Project (C.R.A.P.)

Started by TheChronicOne, September 20, 2016, 03:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Rick Lowe

Quote from: TheChronicOne on December 21, 2021, 11:42:46 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on December 21, 2021, 05:42:58 AM
Who do you think taught Fred to fly? :unsure:

HA!   ;D

Never been too sure of these new-fangled devices - in fact, I'm not always sure coming down from the trees was such a hot idea...  ;)

And remember - "Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional."

TheChronicOne

Good words to live by, my friend! I swear, some people seem to go around acting all serious and miserable just because they thing they should because they are of a certain age... and also be critical of those of us that know how to have fun. I say, you can do both... there's no reason you can't be a functioning responsible adult and not be childish and immature at the same damn time.  ;D  In fact, I really don't like to be around people that never seem to relax... never seem to smile... never laugh... and just take things way too seriously. Life is too short for all that...

Nothing going on lately, I'm stuck dealing with tasks expected and unexpected both leading up to the holiday but I think I'll be back to leisure time soon.
-Sprues McDuck-

Rick Lowe

I think the whole world has come to take itself too seriously most times, and they've certainly had their Sense-of-Humour atrophy, along with becoming incredibly thin-skinned... and not always on their own behalf, either...

TheChronicOne

No doubt!!! 

Tiny bits, but important bits none the less, have been done with the Revell 1/144 Hercules which i'm sad to say is RIDDLED with flash and excess styrene... I've spent the bulk of my time sanding and dry fitting, rinse and repeat. What a mess. No pictures, yet. Once I have some decent progress made I'll try to get a new thread opened up for it.
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

Cleaning up up errant files on my computer and thought I'd share some model related stuff.  :mellow:

-Sprues McDuck-