Chronic's Research and Aeronautics Project (C.R.A.P.)

Started by TheChronicOne, September 20, 2016, 03:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

I detest fly tippers.  Antisocial fornication-knuckles who should be beaten with their own garbage.

When I worked for the railway one of my responsibilities was sorting out removal of dumped rubbish from the trackside.
We had people whose houses backed onto the railway who would chuck their crap over the wall and then complain about being there.  That they had put it there was obvious (we are talking fridges and couches) but unless there was a witness to them dumping it or (better still) film of them doing so then nothing could be done other than remove it.  A letter or envelope with an address wouldn't cut it as evidence unfortunately.
I was all for tossing it back but that wasn't allowed.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on July 02, 2017, 03:28:05 AM
That they had put it there was obvious (we are talking fridges and couches) but unless there was a witness to them dumping it or (better still) film of them doing so then nothing could be done other than remove it.  A letter or envelope with an address wouldn't cut it as evidence unfortunately.

I think the law or at least some local bye laws may have changed now. Swear I read about people being prosecuted on the basis of envelopes etc ?

We had a guy dump a lorry load of rubbish in the middle of a very busy road at about 2.am the other day ! Fines aren't big enough if it's worth taking the risk.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Here's the one that gets me.....   People that were obviously on the way to the landfill/dump...... but they get about a mile away and say, "EHHHHY   #$^@ it" and decide to just stop right there on the side of the road and offload everything. Every road out there that leads to our dump and some of the side roads (other than the main highway) have couches and other things sitting at the side. Why not just drive the extra mile or so? The dump is free, for sure if you have a utility bill with you address on it, and it would seem you were already on the way there?  :o ;D  It's weird, man.  :rolleyes: ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

One of the human race's great curses...laziness. And yes I am at times, although never if it means it inconveniences others (i hope)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 02, 2017, 08:16:58 AM
One of the human race's great curses...laziness. And yes I am at times, although never if it means it inconveniences others (i hope)

I try to be the same way. Every once in awhile I have to catch myself.... like.. when I walk through my yard and kick garbage out into the street.   ;D  On one hand... I didn't put it there... on the other hand, why continue the chain of laziness? So I usually pick just it up...   :rolleyes:    Every once in awhile I don't bring my shopping cart back to the cubby hole, though...   :rolleyes:
-Sprues McDuck-

DogfighterZen

Quote from: TheChronicOne on July 05, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

I try to be the same way. Every once in awhile I have to catch myself.... like.. when I walk through my yard and kick garbage out into the street.   ;D  On one hand... I didn't put it there... on the other hand, why continue the chain of laziness? So I usually pick just it up...   :rolleyes:    Every once in awhile I don't bring my shopping cart back to the cubby hole, though...   :rolleyes:

Shame on you, bad boy! ;D Laziness is almost like a sickness, and it's been hurting my modelling... these last weeks, i've been so lazy after work that i haven't even thought of my YF-23... :o
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

TheChronicOne

Quote from: DogfighterZen on July 05, 2017, 12:41:40 PM
Quote from: TheChronicOne on July 05, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

Shame on you, bad boy! ;D Laziness is almost like a sickness, and it's been hurting my modelling... these last weeks, i've been so lazy after work that i haven't even thought of my YF-23... :o

BBBbb-bbB-BB-BRaaaad.... Brad to the bone. I rolled back a thousand carts, before I met youuuuu.....  I will roll back a thousand more, except maybe one or two.... cuz I'm Brad... Brad to the bonnnnnne....  ddoodododododododo

I feel you on the laziness going around right now. Summer time just ain't the time for extra work to be done.  :banghead: :wacko:  Sometimes when I get home I'm too tired to even turn on the TV. I just sit here in my chair for 2-3 hours.   ;D

-Sprues McDuck-

Old Wombat

Quote from: TheChronicOne on July 05, 2017, 01:36:23 PM
Sometimes when I get home I'm too tired to even turn on the TV. I just sit here in my chair for 2-3 hours.   ;D

You're not married, are you! ;D ;D ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

DogfighterZen

BBBbb-bbB-BB-BRaaaad.... Brad to the bone. I rolled back a thousand carts, before I met youuuuu.....  I will roll back a thousand more, except maybe one or two.... cuz I'm Brad... Brad to the bonnnnnne....  ddoodododododododo

;D That's the ringtone i'm using on my iphone...   :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

TheChronicOne

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 05, 2017, 02:00:19 PM
Sometimes when I get home I'm too tired to even turn on the TV. I just sit here in my chair for 2-3 hours.   ;D

You're not married, are you! ;D ;D ;D

LMAO...  it's glaringly obvious, isn't it?   ;D ;D ;D ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

OK!  I'm within 3-4 hours of having this hobby room in ship shape...  I've torn apart the entire room... all of it....  and made piles.. and re-organized from the bottom up. I'm down to this pile of crap and a couple other small ones...   I AM GETTING THERE...  I've already done all the furniture moving with the exception of minor adjustments. I'm actually at the computer desk now, in fact!

Feast your eyes. . .. .     

-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

Quote from: DogfighterZen on July 05, 2017, 02:43:35 PM

;D That's the ringtone i'm using on my iphone...   :thumbsup:

No way!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D  That's glorious. . ..     ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

DogfighterZen

Rick Lowe

That's brilliant!

And somehow, explains sooo much...

I always thought there was some sort of conspiracy somewhere, though I'd put it down to the 'Greys' - or Quantum... somehow, it's usually Quantum's fault...