(#1 DONE! , pix pg. 3&4) AVG Sunblazers Flight Demonstration Team Yak9 by Airfix

Started by TheChronicOne, September 26, 2016, 01:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

Thanks every body! I *think* I'm getting better at this modeling stuff...  This is one of my favorites now.   :lol: :lol:

I was afraid for a minute my decals selection wouldn't work out and would look more goofy than appropriate but it all seemed to work out just fine.

-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn Gilbertson

That looks really good - shows what can be done with an ancient kit! :thumbsup:

ericr

beautiful colors indeed !

(a touch of blue would have fit, but well, anyway ;) )

TheChronicOne

Yeah,and I love blue hues, too!  Maybe I try these same colors again soon and add in blue.   :lol:

Thanks, guys!

More pictures now that the sun is out:

I need to sit down and play with the settings on this camera phone... I could possibly squeek out better pictures in the future. I think some of these sunlight pictures are better than the stuff I did last night. Between both sets I should be able to come up with my favorite three.  :laugh: :laugh:
-Sprues McDuck-

DogfighterZen

Nice work, colorful just like a show bird should be! :thumbsup:
I have the same problem with my phone's camera, needs good light to work... that's why a real camera is in the self-bought presents list for Christmas. :wacko:

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

TheChronicOne

hey, thanks!!   :lol:

I'm glad you like my airplane! 

I'm with you... I hope Santa comes through with a nice camera for you and I'd be happy with one, too!

... or... at least some paints...   ;) ;D :laugh:
-Sprues McDuck-