He-B&V 169 Fledermaus (bat)

Started by RAFF-35, October 08, 2016, 06:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAFF-35

Paint touched up, cockpit added, ready for decals and slight weathering  ;) adding to the aircrafts backstory, the young Luftwaffe pilot assigned to this aircraft demanded that his fighter be camouflaged before he would fight in it, the 169 had some haistily applied bands of black and white added as they were the only paints available at this stage of the war,

Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

dumaniac

nice alternative and interesting camo

RAFF-35

Rick Lowe

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Quote from: RAFF-35 on October 20, 2016, 10:44:57 AM
Final pictures now....
Well, this was "final" for you, genius modeller, but... historically, the "final" step in this family was the zwilling HeBv-169Z:

RAFF-35

Quote from: Tophe on October 22, 2016, 12:26:05 AM
Quote from: RAFF-35 on October 20, 2016, 10:44:57 AM
Final pictures now....
Well, this was "final" for you, genius modeller, but... historically, the "final" step in this family was the zwilling HeBv-169Z:

Hahahaha, I love it  :thumbsup: what was it used for, Tophe? Night fighter? Heavy ground attack perhaps?

Tophe

The official use of it was "fun" (in my naive dream...) :-\ ;D

RAFF-35

I'm just wondering what else your fevered imagination can do to the fledermaus  :wacko:

RAFF-35

I've just come to the conclusion that the overall design of the HeBV-169Z puts me in mind of the Heinkel p.1078.04b

Tophe

Good idea, thanks! (I am going to turn the He P.1078B into a twin-boomer, for my twin-boom CGI topic)
Thanks again!

zenrat

It's very nice.  I like it a lot.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.