Looking for Hasegawa 1/200 Air Force One Decals

Started by Mossie, October 12, 2016, 07:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

As above, I'm looking to obtain a set of Hasegawa 1/200 VC-25A Air Force One decals.  I can offer swaps and beer vouchers.

Cheers,

Simon
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

63cpe

I know a guy having the E-4b Airborne command post for sale at € 11,50. Would that be helpful?

Mossie

Thank you, but it's specifically the presidential decals I'm looking for.

63cpe

Mossie

Thanks, I think I'll be very lucky indeed as I guess it's the kind of kit you buy for the subject.  I might just buy the kit, as I've got an idea for a mini 1/200 project.

PR19_Kit

Might be worth asking someone on the Airliner SIG stand at Telford if you're going?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mossie

Thanks kit, that's a good idea, I just confirmed I'm going to Telford on the Sunday.