Plastic Magic liquid glue repackaged

Started by NARSES2, October 30, 2016, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Those people at Deluxe Materials who brought you Brush Magic and PPP among other things have come out with new packaging for their Plastic Magic liquid glue.

So what you may ask ? Well the new bottle looks to be more stable, they say it bonds more types of plastic than other brands and it now comes with 2 brushes and not only that but said brushes are long enough to reach the bottom of the bottle....shock horror  :wacko: All they need to do now is fill the bottle. The current brand I use is good but tends to come in bottles that are half full, so I buy 2 at a time and top one up. Plus supplied brush reaches half way.

So seems quite sensible to me, I find the type of bottle they previously used way to easy to knock over, and as I do need some glue supplies I'll be taking a look at SMW.

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Half filled liquid glue bottles are a real pain.  :banghead:

As the glue tends to evaporate in air, unless the cap seals perfectly the darn stuff just vanishes with time. Keeping the 'in use' bottle topped up from a bulk supply is a darn good idea.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

There's something in the ad about the bottle having less evaporation and smell
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.