#4 DONE +++ 'Alpha Jet Lancier M' of the Aéronavale

Started by Dizzyfugu, November 07, 2016, 07:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Snowtrooper

Maybe the Brazilian Navy would have been interested in the Lancer, considering they were also shopping for French aircraft carriers around that time? ;)

In any case, looks pretty smart and decidedly "French" what with that nose, particularly in that livery and loadout. :thumbsup:

TheChronicOne

Sweet....  I love it.  It takes on different personalities from different angles.  Also... you move fast!!!  You can put together nice stuff in a hurry.  Could we see a number 5?! 
-Sprues McDuck-

Dizzyfugu

Certainly. There's so much time left until 31st of December... already have a candidate (from 1975  ;D), but there's another project on the bench at the moment taking shape.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

The Rat

Lovely! But, I have a question... When do you find time to eat? And sleep? You know, like normal people.  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Dizzyfugu

TheChronicOne

Must be the same one that gobbled up my MiG 27 and sent it to 1951.

-Sprues McDuck-

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on November 15, 2016, 02:05:37 AM
Bravo!  It looks great.  An improvement over the original IMO.
:thumbsup:

My exact thoughts too.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Dizzyfugu

Again, thank you very much. As a side note: if you ever want to tackle the Heller Alpha Jet, try to get one in an original boxing. This Revell thing is really poor, and the moulds' age shows through everywhere. From personal experience, the older, original boxing is more crisp - some vintage stuff has something to it.

Idea for the next build/submission is already materializing.  :mellow:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

comrade harps

That nose is very radar Mirage 5-ish, too, so I  :wub: the corporate family resemblance.  Very nice  :thumbsup:
Whatever.